Production Assembler – Houston, TX
Excell Battery Company, a leading battery pack assembler, has an immediate need for full-time Production Assemblers in Houston, TX.
Excell Battery is headquartered in Surrey, BC, with Manufacturing facilities in Calgary, Houston and Mississauga. This is a superb opportunity to join a uniquely positioned company, well established in their growing technology marketplace, providing leading-edge battery solutions and diverse products at the forefront of current technology.
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral is required
- Grade 12 high school diploma
- Previous electronic assembly experience with soldering
- Resistance welding experience will receive preferred consideration
- Good attitude; ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- You pay close attention to detail
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: Following all public health guidelines.
- Reads, understands, and follows the production work instructions or drawings
- Assembles battery packs by welding, soldering, gluing, shrink wrapping etc.
- Assembles parts and checks for build quality
- Performs quality control checks as outlined on pack inspection sheets
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area utilizing the 5S policy in all aspects of processes, procedures, and daily activities
- Ensures that processes and functions conform to ISO quality standards
Excell Battery is an established leader in the design and manufacturing of battery solutions in multiple industries, including industrial computing, Oil & Gas, Utility Metering, Communication, and Environmental monitoring. The company offers a broad portfolio of high-quality, feature-rich battery solutions that can be customized to suit almost any application and environment, offering the highest performance and best value in the industry. With a focus on being the battery solutions partner, Excell builds on over 35 years of experience to develop solutions that solve customers’ unique powering challenges.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.